Panoramic X-rays are used at Canyon Dental Centre during overall diagnostic exams.
What are Panoramic X-Rays?
A panoramic x-ray is an important component of your initial examination at our office.
This imaging technology offers a full wrap-around picture of your entire mouth. It provides information about the teeth, upper and lower jawbone, sinuses, and other hard and soft tissues of the head and neck.
A panoramic x-ray can help in the assessment of:
- Evaluate wisdom teeth growth
- Scanning for abnormalities
- Alignment of teeth for orthodontics
- Development of adult teeth in growing children
- Past or present TMD conditions