Dr. Hogarth strives to make a difference in people’s lives by restoring function and aesthetics because it makes a significant impact in the overall health and attitude of his patients.
Dr. Robert Hogarth
Meet Dr. Hogarth
Dr. Robert Hogarth graduated from Boston University’s Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine (D.M.D., 2020) as well as Semmelweis University (D.M.D., 2015). He worked full time at a private practice in Limerick, Ireland from 2016-2018, and then in Whistler and Vancouver once he returned home.
As someone who enjoys helping people and loves working with his hands, dentistry is an ideal profession. Practicing close to home has been a long-term goal for Dr. Hogarth where he can give back to his community. “I strive to make a difference in people’s lives by restoring function and aesthetics because it makes a significant impact in the overall health and attitude of my patients,” says Dr Hogarth.
Dr Hogarth’s philosophy focuses first and foremost on optimising an individual’s overall health. By understanding the big picture, problems relating to the head and neck can be addressed first until it’s time to consider how best to treat the individual tooth. For Dr. Hogarth, treatment plans that are driven by an ideal end goal restore comfort and confidence on a straightforward path.
- Member: Vancouver Oral Implantology Surgical Study Club
- Graduate: Aesthetic Dental Residency
- Graduate: gIDE Implant Residency
- Cert: The All-on-4 Concept at Palo Malo Institute
- Cert: PRF EDU
- Cert: Soft Tissue Grafting
- Cert: Holistic Dental Education–TMJ pain, Zirconia implants, SMART amalgam removal,
- Cert: F.O.R.C.E. Orthodontic Training Institute