Teeth whitening is a common cosmetic dental procedure which can be done in our North Vancouver office or in the comfort of your own home.
What is teeth whitening in North Vancouver?
Teeth whitening, often referred to as bleaching, is a procedure that whitens teeth and leaves them feeling ultra-clean.
Why might I consider teeth whitening?
There are many factors that can contribute to stained or yellowed teeth such as:
- Acidic foods
- Dark liquids (tea, coffee, red wine and juices)
- Certain prescription medications
- A lack of proper oral hygiene
- The ageing process
What types of teeth whitening treatment do you offer at Canyon Dental Centre?
Dr. Glenn van As and the team use a variety of whitening techniques such as:
- Zoom In-Office Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Take-Home custom whitening trays
- Internal Whitening (for teeth that have had a root canal)
If you're curious about the safety of whitening kits, rest assured that they are safe to use with a dentist's advice and supervision throughout the duration of your treatment.
We want you to have the smile you deserve. Ask us about the best teeth whitening option that works for your smile!